Quotes From Women
1. It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Ursula K. Le Guin
2. Home is the place to do the thing you want to do. Zelda Fitzgerald
3. Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got. Janis Joplin
4. To love what you do and feel that it matters, how could anything be more fun? Katherine Graham
5. We are the women our parents warned us against, and we are proud. Gloria Steinem
6. Books are humanity in print. Barbara Tuchman
7. Listen with your heart, you will understand. Pocahontas
8. My mother told me to be a lady. And for her, that meant be your own person, be independent.
Ruth Bader Ginsberg
9. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt
10. Tolerance and compassion are active, not passive states, born of the capacity to listen, to observe and to respect others. Indira Gandhi
11. What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.
12. It is never too late to be what you might have been. George Eliot