Make a Bucket List!
Even while living alone, maybe especially then when you have time to yourself, you should give some thought to making a bucket list.
Making one early in your life would be ideal. But if it's too late to be early then just get started with it as soon as possible.
This will give you more time to decide what you truly want to do with your time on this earth.
And more time in which to do it. Worth thinking about!
Brain joggers below:
1. Barge down the Rhine with champagne and castles.
2. Backpack through Europe before too old to walk.
3. Audition on America's Got Talent.
4. Start the book you always wanted to write.
5. Vacation in North Carolina digging for emeralds.
6. Or in Arkansas where diamonds have been found.
7. Build a blog online just for the hell of it.
8. Take skydiving lessons and then do it, at least once.
9. Walk the Appalachian Trail with a like-minded group.
10.Learn to make music on an instrument of your choice.
11.Become a birdwatcher, ballroom dancer, painter.